[Mailman-Users] How to stop spam emails

Mon Dec 10 18:05:12 CET 2007

On 12/10/2007, Mark Sapiro (mark at msapiro.net) wrote:
> If you aren't getting the summary, either cron isn't running checkdbs
> or you are so diligent at dealing with held messages that there never
> are any outstanding when checkdbs runs.

Duh... ok, there is no daily cron job for it (I had someone help me get
this server set up a long time ago before I was comfortable doing stuff
like this myself, and guess he forgot to do this)...

Mailman is in the cron group, so according to the Gentoo docs (thats
what I'm using), a simple:

cd /usr/local/mailman/cron && crontab -u mailman crontab.in

should do it?

Thanks again!

--

Best regards,