[Mailman-Users] Technical question

Jason Bell jason at funnel.ca
Tue Dec 11 20:42:00 CET 2007

Thank you for your assistance folks. :)

Happy Holidays!
Jason  Bell
Funnel Communications Inc.
296 Jarvis Street Unit 7
Toronto ON M5B 2C5
416-968-7979
jason at funnel.ca

The information in this e-mail  message (including its attachments) is
CONFIDENTIAL and may be legally  privileged. It is intended solely for the
addressee. Access to this message by  anyone else is unauthorized. If you
are not the intended recipient, notify the  sender by return e-mail and
distribution of the message, or any action or omission  taken by an
unauthorized recipient in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be
unlawful. Our Company does not guarantee that this communication is free of
viruses, interceptions or interference, and does not endorse the sender's
personal views.