[Mailman-Users] Handling Auto-Receipt Notifications

Richi Plana richip at richip.dhs.org
Fri Dec 14 21:34:01 CET 2007

Hi,

I'm setting up Mailman for an organization where it's common practice to
have mail user agents automatically send back receipt notifications. In
other words, there's no getting around auto-receipt notification.

How does one handle the case where a subscriber's MUA automatically
sends Receipt replies to each email received including emails from
mailing lists? I've gone through the admin configuration scripts and
can't seem to find anything. Closest I found was in the Bounce options.
--

Richi Plana