[Mailman-Users] Help a newbie out! How to list users of aspecific list

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Wed Dec 19 19:36:58 CET 2007

Charles Marcus wrote:

>Answering myself, found it digging through Defaults.py...
>
>DEFAULT_ADMIN_MEMBER_CHUNKSIZE = 30 is the default, which I just
>counted, and I currently have 30, so that was it...
>
>Bumped it up to 50 in mm_cfg.py and restarted mailman...

Unfortunately, that won't help your existing lists. That only sets the
default for new lists. The setting for an existing list is the
admin_member_chunksize list attribute. Beginning in Mailman 2.1.10,
this setting is available on the list's General Options page. In older
versions, you need to do something like

#!/bin/bash
cd ~mailman
f=mktemp