[Mailman-Users] Subscriptions being disabled

Robert Boyd Skipper robert at skipperweb.org
Wed Dec 26 20:33:27 CET 2007

Larry:

Thank you.  What was not clear to me was who discarded the message.  You're saying it
was my own provider.  That explains a lot.  I thought it was the recipient.

If my provider is blocking the last few names on my low-volume list, I've got a serious
problem. Thanks again for explaining so clearly and patiently.

Skipper

--
Robert Boyd Skipper
P.O. Box 593