[Mailman-Users] Web interface not responding after upgrade...

Sat Dec 29 17:44:57 CET 2007

Ok, this is the only other thing not working after my upgrade...

I am getting the following error when going to one of the admin pages:

You don't have permission to access /mailman/admin/listname/ on this server.
Apache Server at myhost.mydomain.com Port 443

Obviously either a permissions issue or another path problem, but I'm
not sure where to look...

I don't see an 'admin' directory anywhere, though - is this the problem?

Best regards,