[Mailman-Users] Groups

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Mon Feb 12 19:34:33 CET 2007

Dan Good wrote:
>One of the messages states "Message has implicit destination"

>> Dan Good wrote:
>>> I have recently rebuilt my mail server.

Did you change any domain names?

Implicit destination means the list posting address or an acceptable
alias is not found in any To: or Cc: in the post.

See the admin interface Privacy options->Recipient
filters->require_explicit_destination and acceptable_aliases.

If you did change any domain names, if the change affected only the
email domain and not the web domain, you can just change General
Options->host_name to be the correct email domain.

Otherwise see
and don't overlook the section on "Existing versus new lists".