[Mailman-Users] Best version of Python to use with Mailman 2.1.9?

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Mon Feb 12 20:14:44 CET 2007

At 1:03 PM -0600 2/12/07, Brad Knowles wrote:

>  Use the latest version of 2.4.x.  As you've demonstrated, the 2.5
>  stuff is not yet fully baked, and Mailman 2.1.8 and earlier are not
>  compatible with it.  $DEITY-only-knows what else they're going to
>  break in the process of trying to "fix" 2.5.
>
>  I'll update the FAQ Wizard to reflect this.

We also need to get the manual at
<http://www.list.org/mailman-install/node2.html> updated as well.
Barry?

Co-author of SAGE Booklet #15 "Internet Postmaster: Duties and
Responsibilities"
Founding Member and Platinum Individual Sponsor of LOPSA:
<http://www.lopsa.org>
Papers: <http://tinyurl.com/tj6q4> LinkedIn Profile:
<http://tinyurl.com/y8kpxu>