[Mailman-Users] Change hundreds of digest subscribers to non-digest

Jeff Pflueger jeff at wildernessfringe.com
Tue Feb 13 17:58:00 CET 2007

Thanks for any help on this.
We have a mailman list set-up as a newsletter type list.
We'd like to send basic html formatted email.
This seems to work seamlessly for regular subscribers - they receive the
html email that was sent.
However, "digest" subscribers get a message about the html being
"scrubbed" and are provided with a link to view the message - not good
at all.

So I'd like to resolve this problem by either
1 - Disabling the digest option (easy) and then changing all the
"digest" subscribers to regular subscribers (this appears to be
difficult - doing it by hand would be impossible - big list) How does
one do this?

2 - Somehow prevent the digests from "scrubbing" html

Any help would be great!  Thanks.

Jeff