[Mailman-Users] Confirmation and sent messages not reachingend-user

Jason Luck jfl1 at duke.edu
Fri Feb 23 16:58:42 CET 2007

On Fri, 23 Feb 2007, Mark Sapiro wrote:

> Jason Luck wrote:
>
> >Also...I just found a discussion on the mailman archives of...
> >
> >Low level smtp error.
>

> And I wonder why you didn't find FAQ 6.14 which addresses your problem
> specifically.

I didn't know enough to look into the specific log files that gave me the
information until I had started this thread.  6.14 looks helpful.  But I
looked in resolv.conf and have the following:

; generated by /sbin/dhclient-script
search localdomain
nameserver 24.25.5.60
nameserver 24.25.5.61

...the nameserver info is for my domain...is the search localdomain the
issue?