[Mailman-Users] message delivered to list but altered for some

Michael Rainey rmrainey at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 23 20:21:29 CET 2007

A message is delivered to all list members, but some members get full
message, while some a very abbreviated message with much of message not
included.  (There are many links in message but this has not been an
issue previously.) I cannot now ascertain how many recipients fall into
each category. I assume those who get only part of message may have
something in common on their end, but it seems to be a quite significant
number and I cannot identify.

Is there anything on my admin or server settings I should be looking for?

I am sure I read this before in list but cannot find in archives, must
not be using correct search terms.

Thank you.

Michael