[Mailman-Users] Moderator subscribing by email

emmexx emmexx at tiscalinet.it
Mon Jan 1 23:31:22 CET 2007

I'm starting to write a program that my club needs to keep in sync a
database and the subscribers of a couple of mailing list.

I know there are the users web pages, the -request or -subscribe
addresses or the administration panel but I would like to automate the
process.

It would be great if a list moderator or administrator could subscribe
or unsubscribe somebody by email.
I mean:
- the moderator sends a message to listname-request containing his
(moderator) password and the address to subscribe.
- the address gets suscribed with no need to confirm.

I found nothing of this kind in the faq and in the archives of this
mailing list.

I can't access the server, so I can't patch/add/modify any server file
or configuration.

thank you
	maxx