[Mailman-Users] result of email command

Zbigniew Szalbot zbyszek at szalbot.homedns.org
Tue Jan 9 15:14:30 CET 2007

I want users to subcribe to my mls by email only (as Mailman is not
avilable to the world on the machine where it is installed). All works
fine but when I subscribe and confirm, the email I get is very strange. It
says (in Polish) "Results of email command."

The original message is attached and first line says:

- Result:
Confirmed

and then the unprocessed rest of the message. My question is whether I can
change some option somewhere so that there are no attachments. Just a
plain message saying:

Subscribed / Removed from the mailing list.

Can it be set somewhere?

Thank you!

--
Zbigniew Szalbot