[Mailman-Users] Bypass List Moderation

Karl Zander kwz-mm at commpartners.com
Sun Jan 21 22:02:02 CET 2007

Thanks Mark.  The vette logs show several other messages
approved at the same time as this suspect message.  I am
guessing it was just an error on the list admins part.

We have a mischievous person forging From: headers and
posting to the list as if they were that subscriber.  Any
way to fight this besides moderating everything?  I have
noted FAQ 3.46 so I am guessing that full moderation is
our best way for now. mmreencrypt does not look too
current.

--Karl