[Mailman-Users] Changing Unsubscribe to NoMail

Gerald Drouillard gerrylist at drouillard.ca
Mon Jan 22 12:43:19 CET 2007

I have a list in which I would like the unsubscribe to set the nomail
flag on instead of removing them from the list.  The reason being that
the list administrators tend to upload new email addresses periodically
and we would not like to add someone that has already unsubscribed.

Is there a magic switch that will turn unsubscribe behavior into nomail
behavior?

The mailman command line does not support the nomail option?