[Mailman-Users] /bin/sh: mailman: command not found

Ken Cheney kencheney at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 22 15:37:27 CET 2007

  I get a million of these messages from Cron.  Subject: [Mailman] Cron <mailman at listserv> mailman/usr/lib/mailman/cron/gate_news

  I have read that it is because of something messed up with the crontab.in or soemthing.  Something to do with the place #6 or something like that.

  I really did not find the message helpful at all since I know very little about cron in general.

  Can someone help?

  Otherwise I have Mailman fully functional on Fedora Core 6 and love it!