[Mailman-Users] Conceal receiver addresses

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Thu Jan 25 02:01:07 CET 2007

Hung Phan wrote:

>We got request from our users to conceal the receiver addresses. We
>searched but came back empty. Is there a way to conceal the receiver
>addresses in Mailman?

If you mean the list posting address, the answer is no. If you mean the
individual recipient (list member) addresses, set Non-digest
options->personalize to No.

But then I think I really don't understand your question, as if the
list is fully personalized, each recipient sees only his or her own
address, so that shouldn't be an issue.

So please be specific about what addresses you see in what messages
that you don't want to see.