[Mailman-Users] List security: approved line got mailed out to listusers

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Sat Jan 27 01:56:27 CET 2007

At 10:59 PM +0000 1/26/07, Jacob Sam-La Rose wrote:

>>  What Mailman version is this?
>
>2.1.9.cp2

That's a cPanel version number.  Please see FAQ 6.11.

>>  Do you have a copy of the message from the list - complete with all
>>  headers? If nothing else, if the list is archived, this copy will be
>>  in archives/private/listname.mbox/listname.mbox.
>
>  Headers:
>
>  Subject: 	FYI (important): any email to  / Jacob this morning...
>	Date: 	26 January 2007 11:00:05 GMT
>	To: 	  fyi at metaroar.com

Something has munged the heck out of these headers.  In the raw mbox
file, there are no preceding space characters before any of them.  We
want to see what is in the raw mbox file, not anything else.

Co-author of SAGE Booklet #15 "Internet Postmaster: Duties and
Responsibilities"
Founding Member and Platinum Individual Sponsor of LOPSA:
<http://www.lopsa.org>
Papers: <http://tinyurl.com/tj6q4> LinkedIn Profile:
<http://tinyurl.com/y8kpxu>