[Mailman-Users] Finding the recipients for a given archived email

Kelly Jones kelly.terry.jones at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 02:47:23 CET 2007

I have a mailing list whose membership changes frequently. I want to
find out who received a two-month-old email in the archives. In other
words, I want to know the list membership at the time that message was
sent.

How can I do this?

I realize I could look at sendmail logs (if they went back that far),
but is there an "pure Mailman" way to do this?

I believe (not sure) that the vette(?) log keeps track of
subscribes/unsubscribes, so I could theoretically reconstruct the
list, starting with the current membership and working backward. Is
this possible? Is there an easier way?