[Mailman-Users] performance differences between limited and full personalization

Zbigniew Szalbot zbyszek at szalbot.homedns.org
Mon Jan 29 17:22:09 CET 2007

Dear friends,

I have a question about possible performance differences between limited
and full personalization in mailman 2.1.9. That is, I set up full
personalization for two lists that I have (they are more like for sending
newsletters than for discussion). Anyway, I wonder whether I would have
any gain in terms of performance if I switched from full to limited
personalization. I read the description but it does not say anything about
this issue. There's only comparison between personalization as such and no
personalization at all.

In other words, do I gain anything from changing from full to limited
personalization? I like when people recieving our newsletters do not have
to guess the email they were subscribed with but if it should help, I
would switch from full to limited and place their emails in the email
footer.

Warm regards,

--
Zbigniew Szalbot