[Mailman-Users] Re-sending digests

Ivan Van Laningham ivanlan at pauahtun.org
Thu Jul 5 17:56:20 CEST 2007

Hi All--
I couldn't find it, and I couldn't find information in the FAQ or the
docs, so I suspect the capability is simply not there:  is there any way
to retrieve or re-create a digest once it has been sent out?  I have
subscribers who occasionally miss digests and I'd like to be able to
re-send them.  Short of subscribing to the digest myself, that is.  It
seems to me it would be hand to have a page where I could select various
digests by vol & issue and enter an email or group of emails, push
submit and have the selected digest re-sent.

Metta,
Ivan
--
Ivan Van Laningham