[Mailman-Users] Bounce Messages

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Sat Jul 7 17:08:37 CEST 2007

Fred Atkinson wrote:

>    I have configured both of my Mailman lists to discard messages by non-members.
>
>    But I keep getting the bounce messages.  Is there any way to disable them?

Is forward_auto_discards set to Yes?

Are these unrecognized bounce notices sent because the original message
was sent to the listname-bounces address and
bounce_unrecognized_goes_to_list_owner is set to Yes?

If the above questions don't lead you to the answer, please post a copy
of the "bounce message"