[Mailman-Users] rare problem

Jesús Oliván Jesus.Olivan at uab.es
Mon Jul 9 16:34:25 CEST 2007

We've got this mailman version in a production environment and users
that are not suscribed to a list cannot publish any message and the
worst fact is that sender cannot know if his message has been sended,
cause "From" address doesn't exist. Is there any modification we can do
(some code inside a function) to patch this little bug?

Thanks for your great help =)