[Mailman-Users] Programtically Adding/Removing Users remotely

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Mon Jul 9 19:19:32 CEST 2007

Davy Durham wrote:

>Brad Knowles wrote:
>> On 7/8/07, Davy Durham wrote:
>>>  Very nice.. thank you for the info.
>>>  Now what would be really convenience in my situation is an operation
>>>  that can unsubscribe everyone.
>>>  Is there such a hidden feature or trick?
>> See FAQ 3.53.
>Sorry, Which FAQ? This one? http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=all
>This didn't seem to address the issue of unsubscribing all users.

Not directly, but it points to some examples of scripting the web
interface. For example, the unhide.py script at
<http://starship.python.net/crew/jwt/mailman/#throughtheweb> can be
easily modified to make an unsubscribe script and then that code
combined with code in the mailman-subscribers.py script to make a
remove all members script.