[Mailman-Users] Content Filtering Scrubs PDF Attachment

Fitzpatrick, Ted Ted.Fitzpatrick at dof.ca.gov
Fri Jul 20 20:44:32 CEST 2007

Thanks, Mark. The MUA is including "application/octet-stream" as the
mime type. I didn't include this as passable because I wanted to strip
".exe" files from messages. It looks like if I want to enable
subscribers to attach PDF files, it will at the same time enable them to
attach EXE files. From the security perspective, do most Mailman admins
let EXE files pass?

Thanks,

Ted