[Mailman-Users] download email addresses

Paul Wilson itsnotlevel at comcast.net
Sat Jul 21 01:02:12 CEST 2007

Anyone know how to download all the users in a list to a CSV file or any kind of file?

Paul Wilson
::::Stay Gold::::

www.freaksincorporated.com
www.choppertownnation.net
www.grimmskateboards.com
www.phatchoppers.com
www.allamericancycles.net
www.tinakite.com
www.denisehawkins.com
www.3leggeddawg.com
www.itsnotlevel.com

"If it doesn't matter whether we win or lose, then why do we play the game?"

If you are not the Addressee, or the person responsible for delivering this
to the Addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, copying or
distributing this email is prohibited. If you have received this email in
error, please notify us immediately and destroy this email. Thanks, C-YA!