[Mailman-Users] which / getmylists command

chris burgess xurizaemon at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 09:01:12 CEST 2007

One of our Mailman users wanted to get a list of the lists he was subscribed
to. He read "somewhere on the internet" that this was available by posting
GETMYLISTS to Mailman.

I can't find this documented anywhere, but I did find this page which
mentions a 'which' command that does the same thing.

http://www.mcmaster.ca/uts/help/mailman/commands.htm

That page's header says "Mailman - Listserv Distribution Lists", which
confused me momentarily, but they do seem to be using Mailman (2.0.8).

Is this functionality available via a plugin? (Do plugins for Mailman
exist?)

I know it can be done with find_member, but I'm interested in whether this
is available for regular list members to do.

Thanks