[Mailman-Users] Problem with googlemail

Patrick Krusenotto patrick.krusenotto at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 1 22:38:50 CEST 2007

Hello altogether,

My Name is Patrick and I am new to this list. I have got a serious
problem with googlemail that I could'nt solve myself yet.

I installed the mailman on top of exim on a suse virtual  server under
http://iqool.de/mailman  It works  perfect  with  all the  accounts  I
tested  it with. But there  is one  exception :  Mailman does not get
any mailings through my googlemail account.

While all the administrative mailman-mails are coming through, all the
member mailings are absorbed.  The googlemail server gives no error. It
just eats the mails and seems to throw them to /dev/null

I tried over and over again, but had no success.  I was very surprised,
that I do not have any Problems to receive mails from
mailman-users at python.org.

Can anyone give me hint? Is there a special configuration, that is
needed to let googlemail deliver the mails?

Thank you very much for your help.

Patrick