[Mailman-Users] How do I change the footer and owner email address?

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Sat Jun 2 01:14:02 CEST 2007

Me Myself wrote:

>I'm using cpanel and RHL.

>The URL at the bottom of the mailman mailings (that's supposed to go to our
>mailman page) is incorrect and produces a 404.

You might be able to adjust this by editing msg_footer on the admin
Non-digest options page and digest_footer on the admin Digest options

You might be able to set new list defaults for these with the mm_cfg.py

>Emails also that are
>supposed to go to mailman-owner are going to our web host postmaster

If you can access the admin interface for the 'mailman' list and its
'owner' is not the postmaster address, then this is probably a cPanel