[Mailman-Users] question about moving list and archives

Christopher Adams adamsca at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 21:11:16 CEST 2007

I have moved a list from another mailman installation. I moved the
list files and the archives and then ran fix_url. Everything looks
good except for the To: address in individual messages in the archive.
It still has the old URL/mail address. Also, the link labeled 'More
Info on this List...." still points to the old URL.

So, what else do I need to do? Does the arch utility take care of
this? It was my understanding that the arch utility was for rebuilding
an archive after editing it or removing messages. Also, the
documentation says something like this:

/bin/arch mylist archives/private/mylist.mbox/mylist.mbox

My lists don't have a mylist.mbox file in the mylist.mbox directory.
Any advice would be helpful.

--
Christopher Adams
adamsca at gmail.com