[Mailman-Users] Taboo body?

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Thu Jun 28 11:45:25 CEST 2007

Mark Sapiro writes:

 > Implementation of a custom handler to take action on a message based on
 > pattern matches on the message body would not be difficult, but I
 > don't know if anyone has done it.

If you need something that's somewhat automatically extensible, the
SpamBayes package is written in Python, and might be a very
time-saving addition.  I wonder if maybe Skip hasn't already done
this?

Also, remember that if possible you'd really like to stop this stuff
at the MTA, and not permit it as far as Mailman.  Of course, your
rules for the lists may be stricter than for personal mail, or differ
by list, etc, which would change the balance of judgment here.