[Mailman-Users] Getting users off old listserv

heathcliff heathcliff at telus.net
Tue Mar 6 04:32:04 CET 2007

Hello,

We are all set to migrate our user community to Mailman, but we are at an
impasse as to the most painless way to do this.  It is not enough to just
inform them of the cut off date and send them a few lines of instructions or
guides ahead of time.  Has anyone come across or devised a painless way to wean
them off of the old listserv?  I have been checking around in the archives, but
to no avail.
Any suggestions you can make would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.