[Mailman-Users] mailman an sendmail receiveing mails

John W. Baxter jwblist3 at olympus.net
Thu Mar 8 18:35:47 CET 2007

On 3/8/07 1:52 AM, "TRON478" <tron478 at googlemail.com> wrote:

> i have set up mailman on a suse machine with sendmail. when i open the
> administration site and subscribe i get mails (), but when i sent to the
> list, the mail never arrives.

You sent the message to which I'm replying from Gmail.  If you sent the test
message that way, and it was intended to go back to the Gmail account, it
won't.

Google is being helpful, and hiding the message that comes back from the
list since it thinks you already have a copy.

I'm pretty sure this is in the Mailman FAQ, but I seem to be too dumb to
find it.  (This morning, anyhow.)

Of course, if you didn't send the test message from Gmail, then the above
isn't the problem.

  --John