[Mailman-Users] Which parts of mailman are platform-dependent?

Jerold Stratton jerry at sandiego.edu
Mon Mar 12 18:59:32 CET 2007

On Mar 11, 2007, at 10:25 AM, Steve Burling wrote:
> Or have I missed something?  Anything else that will care?

We used to run the mail server portion on an old Solaris box, and the
web portion on a Mac OS X Server box. As I recall, Mailman has a
means of compiling itself for multiple platforms simultaneously, with
each platform-dependent part going into a special directory for that
platform.

However, it's been a while since we had that setup, and I can't
recall how that worked.

Jerry
jerry at sandiego.edu
http://home.sandiego.edu/~jerry/
Maher 190/x8773
--
"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing
that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot