[Mailman-Users] Looking for a Mailman contractor

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Wed Mar 28 20:41:52 CEST 2007

At 11:37 PM -0700 3/27/07, Micah Alpern wrote:

>  Can someone recommend a contractor who is experienced at customizing
>  Mailman?

See FAQ 1.17.  So far as I know, there is no more up-to-date
information than is represented or linked from there.

If anyone has any more up-to-date information, we would ask that
people update the FAQ Wizard and the wiki pages that are linked, so
that we don't have to continually refer back to the archives of this
list.