[Mailman-Users] Dates grouped by date while going through an archive of mailing list

shirish agarwal shirishag75 at gmail.com
Tue May 1 14:55:19 CEST 2007

Hi all,
       When clicking on mailing list archive even with dates the resulting
list is a flat list & one never comes to know when a particular discussion
started or ended right there. Other lists system make this pretty much easy.
For e.g. http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/grub-devel/2007-04/index.htmlshould
be easy to know what I mean. We have been using GNU Mailman
2.1.8 . Please lemme know if something like this is there in 2.1.9 or
something similar is in works at the HEAD. Cheers !
--
          Shirish Agarwal
  This work is licensed under the Creative Commons NonCommercial Sampling