[Mailman-Users] Mailman and Qmail/Vpopmail

Simon Schuh simon_schuh at ntm.org.pg
Wed May 2 09:11:49 CEST 2007

I'm using ServerAdmin24, it's developed by the German ISP Strato.
The normal e-mail functions work fine.

In  /var/qmail/control/virtualdomains there is one entry for every domain.
Like: mydomain.tld:mydomain.tld
There Mailman added one line: lists.mydomain.tld:mailman

In /home/vpopmail/domains there is a directory for every domain.
Like: /home/vpopmail/domains/mydomain.tld/
In there are .qmail files for all defined adresses.

Mailman didn't create any files there.
Can I tell Mailman where to create the files or how I'm doing this?