[Mailman-Users] Mailman with remote smtp server

Meenal Pant mpant at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Wed May 2 17:38:52 CEST 2007

Thanks Donald and Mark for your help. A few more queries...
I want to set up a remote SMTP server using qmail and use it  for both
inbound and outbound.

So what kind of aliases do I require for sendmail and qmail on the
remote smtp server to forward the messages on to the mailman server. Are
these to be defined in /etc/aliases on the remote smtp server ? Also, do
I need to run fetchmail on the mailman server to fetch messages from the
remote smtp server ?
Many thanks
Meenal