[Mailman-Users] modifying admin page - create new lists

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Thu May 17 10:43:21 CEST 2007

On 5/16/07, Christopher Adams wrote:

>  I would like to remove the reference to creating new lists that is
>  included in the admin page. I have looked in the Templates folder and
>  in the Mailman folder, but haven't been able to find where that is
>  included.

You'd have to check the source code to be sure, but my guess is that
page is generated internally by Mailman.  There's a lot of stuff that
can be modified through the templates, but there's also a lot of
stuff that is generated internally, and you can only change the
latter by making modifications to the source code.

This is a situation we're hoping to improve in the future, where
pretty much everything should go through some sort of templating
process, but we're not there today -- and I don't anticipate that
we'll be there in the immediate future, although I do hope we get
there sooner rather than later.

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0