[Mailman-Users] Looking for professional help

Brian Carpenter brian at emwd.com
Thu May 17 13:51:48 CEST 2007

My installation of mailman is on a Linux box running cPanel/WHM. The os is
CentOS 4.4. It is not an apple machine. It seems to me that the patch is
looking for a Defaults.py.in file, which I don't have. I could be wrong
however in interpreting the error message.

I do appreciate any help you can provide.

Kind regards,
Brian Carpenter
EMWD -  Executive Officer