[Mailman-Users] multiple header_filter_rules?

David R Bosso dbosso+lists.mailman at lsit.ucsb.edu
Tue May 22 20:25:33 CEST 2007

Howdy, I'm seeing the following oddity with header_filter_rules.

I have 2 rules set up.  For a given test message, Rule 1 does not match,
and Rule 2 does.  If I have Rule 1 set to discard, and Rule 2 set to Hold,
the message is discarded.  If I make the single change of setting Rule 2 to
Defer, then the message is accepted.

Any idea why the Action for Rule 1 is being used when Rule 2 is hit?  Can
anyone else reproduce this?  Am I misunderstanding something about Rule
processing order?

Using Mailman 2.1.9

Thanks.

-David