[Mailman-Users] Moving Lists

carconni carconni at earthlink.net
Fri May 25 07:12:48 CEST 2007

Brad,

Thank you!  It sounds like you've saved me a lot of heartache.  We
have a Netapps that I was hoping to mount on the mail server  and was
hoping I could avoid losing mail when the mail server ran into problems.

It's my understanding that the next version on Leopard will support
mail clustering so the solution I was looking for was somewhat
temporary.  I'll have to give this a lot more thought.