[Mailman-Users] how can i simulate mailman pages

jetta.view at gmx.de jetta.view at gmx.de
Sat May 26 20:21:32 CEST 2007

'The problem is probably that the /admin/* pages require the list or site
admin password to be in a cookie, and normal users aren't going to have

is it possible to set a cookie by hand. the page which set this
is protected with a htaccess password.

i checked the cookie of my site. the content was:

is this the mailman-admin-password ?

how is it encrypted?

thanks for your help