[Mailman-Users] Linked subjects in digest (and more)

Zev Stub zevstub at gmail.com
Tue May 29 20:44:26 CEST 2007

Hi. A few questions:

1. Is there any way to set Mailman so that the Digest provides active links
from the Digest toc to the respective messages contained within that digest?
That would be a big help for my users as I try to wean them off of Yahoo
Groups.

2. For moderating pending requests, in the details=all page, I'd like to
hide the message headers field so that it is a bit easier on my moderators.
Where can i do that?

3. Any way for moderators to be able to edit messages, both the subject and
message bodies?

Thanks.
Zev