[Mailman-Users] troube with mailman mailing list

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Sun Oct 7 04:38:49 CEST 2007

ChristianPuzder wrote:

>I have been using the mailinglist software for 2 years - I love it.
>Recently I am unavble to tend to administrative tasks. For instance if a
>message is caught and I want to approve it, I can select the "approve"
>checkbox, but when I submit the action does nto occur. similarly in
>Membership Management, if I try to "unsub" a user by checking the checkbox
>then click "submit changes" the user is not unsubscribed ...
>
>any idea whats going on?
>
>My host has tried everything he knows and cant figure it out.

Can he remember what he did just before it stopped working?

If you are not being asked to re-enter your password at every step, see
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.045.htp>.

If you are being asked to re-enter your password at every step, see
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.065.htp>
and
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.071.htp>.