[Mailman-Users] no mail from list
jkomala at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 11:19:11 CEST 2007
I have a main list which has about 630+ members.
It has been working for a few years.
Last week it stopped working.
Troubleshooting I have done:
1. I sent an email to a test list which only has 2 members and it went
2. I set the trouble list to moderated and sent a test message. I could see
my test message in the pending moderator page. However, when I approved it,
I did not get it in my email.
3. I checked /var/spool/mailman/qfiles and it's empty
4. I checked /var/spool/mqueue and it is also empty.
5. qfiles/shunt has a lot of messages.
Now I remember that the very same issue happened before and I did a google
and found somebody with a solution. Stupid me I didn't write down or
bookmark that page.
Can somebody please help me?
Thanks in advance,
More information about the Mailman-Users