[Mailman-Users] Problem sending mail through Mailing list

Ian massmailer at iancoetzee.za.net
Mon Oct 29 13:57:33 CET 2007

Hi

I am having a small headache with our mailman server.

I recently created a new mailing list and put in 2 email addresses, the
problem however is that whenever I send an email to the list, as a
subscriber, it sends the email to a whole other email address that I
cant seem to locate in any of the config files, I did a grep for the file..

The problem started after we migrated everything over to a new server.

All the lists that was created on the previous server still works.

Can anyone tell me which config file(s) I should post in order for
someone to be able to help me.

Your help will be much appreciated

Regards
Ian