[Mailman-Users] admin user passwords

dhottinger at harrisonburg.k12.va.us dhottinger at harrisonburg.k12.va.us
Tue Sep 4 17:12:59 CEST 2007

Im trying to figure out how I may have more than one Admin users in
mailman.  I am running an antiquated version, and have over 90 mailing
lists in it.  Only one is advertised to public.  That list has an
admin user with a password, and another user with a different
password.  Ive looked through the different commands in /mailman/bin,
and looked at the web interface but cant find anything.  The reason
this has come up, a user that was designated to maintain another
mailing list accidently logged into the public one with the admin user
password and deleted a page of users.  Now I would like to have a user
that can only manage their mailing list, and only do membership
management.  Is this possible?

--
Dwayne Hottinger
Network Administrator