[Mailman-Users] Some Mail Lists not receiving messages

Jim Coberly jimc at nmcourts.com
Thu Sep 6 19:51:40 CEST 2007

We have MailMan version 2.1.5 Running on CentOS release 4.3 (Final)
(sorry, I don't know the install method) MTA sendmail-8.13.1-3.

We have a previously working list that has as members other lists (a
list of lists if you will) which I will call LIST.  We recently
discovered the messages to the LIST were delivered to some member lists
and not to others.  The LIST has delivered properly in the past.

We worked through the steps on Mailman FAQ 4.78. Troubleshooting: No
mail going out to lists members and did not find anything to explain the
problem.

We have now discovered that e-mails directly the a member list also do
not deliver.

What else can we check or read to help determine the cause of this problem?

Thanks,
Jim Coberly

--
This email is the opinion of the author and is not an official communication of the New Mexico Judicial Branch.

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, including all attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited unless specifically provided under the New Mexico Inspection of Public Records Act. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of this message.