[Mailman-Users] Subject line spacing

Aaron Crosman ACrosman at afsc.org
Mon Sep 17 18:32:20 CEST 2007

I'm having an odd problem with messages from one list admin to a couple
lists (that are used as newsletters).  When he sends the message he gets
a moderation confirmation message, and the subject of the original
message is just fine.  But when he approves the message to go to the
whole list, it removes a space from the subject line.

For the example he forwarded me the original subject was:
Workers score second victory over Fujikura's greed

And the subject that went out to all his list members was:
CFOmaquiladoras Updater: Workers score second victory overFujikura's
greed

Does anyone have a suggestion about what might be causing this?
Aaron